November 09, 2012

Challenge 21 All stitched up

This fortnight it is me; Gunn, who is hosting this challenge. Hope everyone is ok out there in blogland. I suppose some of you  is feeling christmas knocking on your doors. So there is a lot of christmas card coming in blogland. And believe me, I know. I been visiting every blog and taking a good look at the cards you joined in with. And sometimes I had to visit the same blog several times. That`s kind of bad, because you are just allowed to participate with only one entrance for each challenge. And if you have more than one, they ended up being deleted from this challenge. So please bear this in mind for this next challenge. But by all means, we love for you to take part in our challenges.
 It took me several hours to go true all entrances, but finally I could come to an agreement with myself for my top 3. But first of all we have to announce the winner and
THE WINNER IS:
Congrats!
To claim your prize, please use the information in the sidebar and send us your address.
And for our Top 3, grab the badge from the sidebar and place it proudly in your blog.
My Top 3 is
And what do we want you to do for this, our next challenge... hmm.
We want to see: ALL STITCHED UP - real or faux stitching.
Our sponsors for this challenge is
Simon Says Stamp
and


So I hope these projects from the  DT give you some stitched inspiration :)
So visit your craftplace and have some fun making a card for this challenge.





Gunn

Jayne 

Julie

Rebekah

Thanks for coming by and don't forget only one entry per person!
Much love
The SFTW DT xx

7 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for choosing my card in your Challenge this week...
    Congratulations to Andrea, Joey and Anne Marie.
    Hugs
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous DT cards girls...
    Thank you for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exquisite DT creations DT. Wonderful inspiring ones...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow great and wonderful cards DT ladies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Challenge! And such lovely DT work! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT pieces.... thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous challenge and LOVE the theme! and great DT cards hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.