August 10, 2012

Challenge 15 Monochromatic

Hello to you all. This time I - Gunn have the pleasure to post this. I hope you had a great summer wherever you are in the world. I had a nice summer with lots of people visiting. And we driving to the other side of our country. I live in Norway and quite far north and all my family live in the south so it is bit to drive. But then again the journey is a part of our vacation, so I really don`t mind driving so far. And for the record,we drove thrue Sweden, they have better roads than us, so it is much better to go thrue them. Enough said about that :)

I also want to take the opportunity to wish our 3 new DT welcome and I am looking forward to work with them. Be sure to visit their blogs and give them a warm hello. 
Thanks to all those who entered our DT call, our new teamies are...
These ladies have even speedily made a card for this challenge!

 It is time for a new challenge here at SFTW.  And I want to say a big Thank You to all that participated in our Photo Inspiration challenge. Lots of great entries.
The winner of the In2stamps is:
  Well done please contact us at the e mail in the sidebar for details of how to claim your prize!
And our top 3 for this challenge is:
Please grab our Top 3 banner from the sidebar and post in your blog.

This challenge we go Monochromatic, so we want to see shades of the same color. This can be real fun and of course a "challenge". Don`t forget to have fun while creating.
Sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamps with a voucher of $25
Simon Says Stamp
            Here are some inspiration from the DT, so be inspired and take part in this challenge.











Wow haven't we given you a tonne of inspiration this time! We do hope you can join us this time!
Thanks for joining us.
Much love the SFTW DT xxxx

13 comments:

  1. Another great challenge this time and fantastic cards from the DT
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on making the DT girls - don't think anyone even visited my blog :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually prefer the monochromatic style. So that´s a perfect theme this week and you all made gorgeous cards!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards from all the DT - wonderful inspiration.

    Thank You so much for selecting my card to be in the Top 3. So very much appreciated and contratulations to all the other winners. Hugs, Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all the winners of the last challenge. Brilliant DT creations Hugs Ginny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful examples DT, I love making monochromatic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for great DT Inspiration,

    xx Mia xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great challenge! I linked, don't see it here yet...but I also shared it on facebook and my blog. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice collection! it looks professional! i like the way you present things thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab DT cards and great arrangement of colours...great challenge..x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girls for choosing my card for the top three, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. SOOOO many fabulous cards here - love love LOVE the textures and layers and the variety of colours! thank you for the inspiration - it was just what i needed to kick-start my mojo with my project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for a great challenge, and the lovely DT inspiration, I hope my card is "mono" enough (the colours are closer IRL, honest!)Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

We truly appreciate any comments you leave for the challenge blog. Thank you from all of us here at Stampin for the Weekend.